View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
jugernot
Life, Be In It.....

What made me buy a 67-72 Chevy Truck

I was just reading a the link about the history of this site, and it got me thinking about what got me started.

I remember sometime in 1996 I saw a Chevy stepside truck cruizin around Daly City, Ca. Other than being lowered, it appeared to be original. I thought "I really like that look and stance." I saw the truck a few more times and told myself that someday I would buy one.

A few years went by and in 2000 my grandmother gave me some money and I decided to use it to buy at truck. I found one in Stockton Ca, that was tubbed. I always and still like the look of a tubbed vehicle that is slammed to the ground.

I searched the web looking for other 67-72 Chevy Trucks to inspire and educate me on which direction to take my build. I stumbled onto www.67-72chevytrucks.com and was hooked. Everyday I read many threads and learned many valuable tips. I saw one truck in the picture section that inspired me. After many slows years and little progress it met a member of the board, Kevin Lewis, who helped my vision come to light.

First picture the truck from this site that inspired me

The second picture is my truck when I first bought it.

The third picture, as you all have seen, my truck now.

Sorry about the picture size, I could not get them any bigger

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for Josh and Liz, and EVERYONE on this site. I'm looking forward to meeting more members at the November GoodGuys show in Pleasanton Ca. on Sunday.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200082

Last edited by jugernot; 11-07-2007 at 10:03 PM.
jugernot is offline   Reply With Quote