View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #105
ridinlow68

Re: 68 C10 Project FROSTBYTE Extreme Dropmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcpe View Post
Good looking build so far. Looking forward to seeing the progression. Builds like this is causing me to blow my budget out of the water and go with PB stuff. Looking at the mild DM and Stage 2 deluxe rear.

Curious in the reason you went with those control arms over PB. Not familiar with the ones you chose.
Thanks! Porterbuilt parts are definitely some nice stuff. Makes my life a whole lot easier. I would never have been able to do what I wanted to do to my truck with out them.

I went with Michigan Metal Works control arms because I really like their style. I wanted to be different. You don't see this style of control arms very often and they go well with the new PB Dropmember. They actually have a new style of control arms now for the C10's, but they still look great! Taylor over at MMW is actually having "Name your Price" deal right now. It may save you a few bucks if you're looking at buying a set of control arms. They do great work at MMW and normally ship parts out very fast.

1968 Chevy C10 Shortbed, 383 w/4L80E, Extreme Dropmember, Accuair I-Level, Bonspeed Big Blocks
ridinlow68 is offline   Reply With Quote