View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:07 AM   #1
Dirt's72

1972 Chevy Chassis Mount RV

1972 Cheyenne Super 30, 157" wheel base dually, original paint, motor,
94k miles on 402 big block runs strong straight and tight. Has 500 miles new dually tires yokohama. Hei distributor, rebuilt correct number big block auto 1-ton carb. New timing chain and radiator. Original California Fremont built truck thats been in NM for 4 years. I've taken it on one trip and towed my boat and it drove excellent. I would like to see it saved as is for the right person who has the time to spend on it. I have other projects in the way. The only rust it has is on the radiator support I noticed while installing a new 4 core radiator. It is in the lower center of the radiator support. Also very light surface rust on top edge of fenders and hood. Otherwise very clean truck still sporting the original carpet. The temp guage is currently not working but worked last year? AC is not working I disconnected the belt but is all there and intact. Also all ducting throughout dash is new. AM/FM radio from a period correct van works well with a new speaker.
All original tinted glass. I am asking $7500. Price is firm unless negotiated upward. PM for more pictures and I can email or text plenty more.

Last edited by Dirt's72; 08-18-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Dirt's72 is offline   Reply With Quote