View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 11:04 AM   #2
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Suburban headliner & bows

Heliarcn asked about these so i will give him 24 hrs then open to all

Bows came out without damage. I even separated them to make sure they were not brittle along the tracks. I will say these are probably a 6 out of 10. They are way nicer than any others I have had but they still have a nick here and scratch there. The Chrome on the back side is very nice. The 3rd bow that is cracked has nothing missing and could possibly be glued and buffed up. I would like to sell it all together for $150 shipped. I will wrap all the chrome strips separately so nothing can rub during shipping. It is almost impossible to get great pictures of this stuff but here goes.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote