View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:33 PM   #1
malc1080

Cool Drop set ups and wheel combos!!

Good morning everyone !

I Have a 1980 c10 and want for ideas in lowering my truck. I would like a leveled drop or a drop and wheel combo that will make the fender sit as close as possible to the wheel and not hide any behind the fender. I currently have a big rake that I don’t like . I’m running belltech 3120 from 71-72 trucks and pretty much stuck with that since that’s how I got the truck and don’t have the money to change them. I don’t know if they cut the springs but I’m pretty low in the front . I have long tube headers with 5in clearance and don’t want to do too low. I was thinking of just buying replacement front springs to raise the front and be at just 3in drop. I was thinking of shackles and hangers from belltech in the back since the truck came with shackles and unfortunately cut a big section of the bed frame. I’m running 255/60/15 in the front and 275/60/15 in the rear. I love side walls so the biggest I will get is 17 or 18 in wheels and maybe 50 series . Any pictures of drops and wheel combos will be a big help. I understand this question has been asked but I would like to see new pictures of members who are still active and not a post from a decade ago.

I will post a truck I saw on the forum. I love the stance and that’s something I would like!

Thank you!
Attached Images

malc1080 is offline   Reply With Quote