View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 09:12 AM   #108
special-K
Special Order

Re: pics of truck campers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
That's a cool truck ,you looking to buy it ?
On high hopes, yes. It's a friend and I at least want to help him establish a good price. It's a nice '70 1t w/utility bed AND it's a nice Alaskan camper. I'd want it all together but I wonder if selling separate is a good idea. I mean if someone wants it all and wants to pay, great. But they both have strong individual values.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdip View Post
Can't see the whole shebang, but that bed being offset of center, (rear pic) seems like it would along with the added crown of the road, prematurely wear out that right rear tire.
Good eye on that. I didn't catch that. Not sure what's going on there but I believe that side bin is full depth. I think that back panel just lays over the body on that side and lays over less on the side with tag? I am sure this truck was designed and built properly. It was professionally built when new. He ordered just the truck and camper he wanted. My friend is the second owner and he's had it about 15 years. I'll ask about tire wear

Here is a picture of that bin
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote