View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #43
VH Coachworks

Re: VH Coachworks probs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideblue00 View Post
nothin still...
Hi,

I just left you a message, please give me a call back when you have time and we'll get this situation rectified as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for this, and take full responsibility in the lack of communication and not getting your parts to you when they should of. It was never my intention to rip you or anyone else off, and I will make it right by getting your parts to you. I've never stolen anything or taken anyone’s money in my life, and I never will.

I will make this right with you Tom. Your payment was not a gift though, I have never requested that someone PayPal as a gift in the entire time that we've been in business, as I feel that is not only bad business, but cheating. It's not worth the few dollars, a 2-5% transactional fee is simply a cost of doing business. But after 45 days, the "dispute" option disappears I believe, and I would guess that's why you thought it was sent as a gift possibly?

We are a Father and Son shop, and on new years day at 4:30 am I brought my father into our local hospital because he was having chest pain. They immediately performed a EKG, and administrated Nitro as well as other medications. After the EKG results came back called "Life-Link" (which is a helicopter airlift). A few minutes later went into Cardiac arrest. They performed CPR immediately, at which they continued to do so for the next 45 minutes.

At the 35 minute mark, the attending doctor came out of the room and told me that they had done everything they could do to try and bring him back, and that there was less than a 1 in a million chance that they'd be able to get his heart going. I begged them to keep trying, and to do whatever they could possibly do to save him. And they continued doing CPR, and using the defibrillator, Nitro, etc. Ten minutes later they had come back out of the room, and told me that they where able to get him to have a pulse and blood pressure, and they where going to air lift him to the metro immediately.

As soon as he arrived in the metro, they performed emergency heart surgery Which was successful. Being his entire body had shut down, they induced an coma and put his body into hypothermia in order to send all of his body’s oxygen to his brain to prevent any damage. For the first week he was in the hospital, he was on a ventilator, 14 IV Machines, a blood pump, a pacemaker, and a around the clock dialysis machine.

He was able to wake up from the coma on his own, within 2 hours of the medication that was inducing it being removed from his IV. He wasn't able to really talk or move hardly at all for the first 12-14 days of his stay. And the first 10 days was really touch and go, we didn't know if he was going to make it through. But by the gift of a miracle from god, he overcame all odds and pulled through and is now at home recovering after spending 30+ days in the hospital. After he was released I was bringing him to dialysis 3 times a week an hour away. He is still on Oxygen now, and just got off of dialysis last week, as another miracle happened and his kidneys started functioning again. Of the 30+ days he spent in the hospital, I spent every night by his side except for one because I couldn't get there due to a blizzard that had shut down the highways.

Now that is not to be taken as an excuse, I just wanted everyone to know the circumstances in which was happening in the last few months with us. I take full responsibility in not fulfilling my duties as a business owner in not getting our products out to our customers and for the lack of communication. The reason we where still doing business on eBay during that time, is I would come home one morning a week (after the first 12 days) and pull inventory and drop in the mail and return to the hospital. During the first 45 days or so since the first of the year, no new inventory was made. I'm now building new inventory and have been for the last few weeks, still trying to get caught up. We will be 100% caught up again within the next week or so.

If there is anyone that has not gotten a response back from me, please give me a call again and I'll take care of you and do whatever I possibly can to make things right. If you don't get an answer, leave a message and I'll be able to get back to you within 24 hours now.

We've always loved our customers, because you guys are truly a great group of people and I personally have always enjoyed talking to all of you whether it be on here or on the phone.

And thank you to everyone who I have talked to in the last few months, and for all of the prayers that our customers have sent to us. We truly have some of the greatest customers, and I look forward to getting this situation turned around, and doing business with you guys again.

Thank you for your time and understanding,
Baron VH.
VH Coachworks
Phone: (320) 249 8788
Email: MeanGreenIndustries@gmail.com
VH Coachworks is offline   Reply With Quote