View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 04:46 PM   #877
SCOTI

Re: Project: Recycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
I'm planning on doing something similar as TA_C10, but using a 99-03 Silverado fuel pump module. It is tall enough for the 13" deep Blazer tanks and you can buy them at any LAPS in the country. All you need is a mounting ring to weld to the tank, like this one from VetteWorks. I made my own since it's pretty simple and saved a few bucks. GM did a good job in the engineering of their pump modules, it will keep the bucket, where the pump is, full even when the tank level is below the top of the bucket. I plan on it supplying a Corvette filter/regulator then deadheading to a Holley Sniper.
Reading the info, it seems the LS system it recommends has a pump w/a built-in regulator combo (00-02 LSI f-body). I'm betting those set-ups are similar to the fuel module in my '99. Never gave any thought about whether it was internally or externally regulated.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote