View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:25 AM   #5465
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
I hope you get healed up OK. You have vehicles to work on....

Get well soon!
Mark, Leon said what I am thinking and hoping. we are very concerned about your vehicles . I hope you're laughing too. You know I joke. We're really hoping for your rapid recovery. Soon this will be behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Bought a little wannabe truck .
I think you'll find it's a real truck, just much less than one built to do more. I've been running a 4-banger Sonoma and it serves me well in my work. Why drive more than required 90% of the time? And you have the truck you need for anything beyond the smaller truck's capability
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone View Post
Got the ceiling done in the shed. Rather than corrugated tin, we decided to use cypress and tin strips. I laid on my back and took a couple of shots. What do you think of this one-of-a-kind ceiling.?
C'est tre chic!
[quote=Lost in the 60's;9299501]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldawg142 View Post
not sure if it's a 2014 or 2015, but it's in real nice shape, old man driven truck.
Sorry to hear about your Father-in-law.
If they use salt on the roads up there, check the frame over carefully. MAJOR issue with the frames rusting out down here in the salt states. Outside can look like new and the frames are swiss cheese.
The problem is so common, there are companies making repair kits for them.
https://www.autorust.com/product-cat...en-double-cab/
Thanks for the link. My son has an '08 X-Runner that Toyota wouldn't replace the frame under. It's a damn nice truck he has done some nice enhancements to, performance-wise
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 03-28-2024 at 11:52 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote