View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 AM   #173
draggin86

Re: my 86 Backhalf'd SWB c10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64shortc10 View Post
Very cool build! I can't wait to see it with the dropmember installed! Where did you get the stripper from it looks like it worked really well? Keep up the progress!
Tony from Norcal
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks a ton dude! i got it from homedepot.. the trick to get it all off in 1-2 applications is use a wire wheel on a grinder it eats through the paint like a hot knife through butter.. the dropmember will be in soon! for good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuchaman55 View Post
Damn this is turning out sweet. Your fab work is amazing, nothing like welds that look like a roll of dimes layed out. Its gonna be crazy to see your and Dennis's rides cruisin around Sac when you guys are all done. Im new to the site, but with builds like this, Ill definately be here a while. Makes me want to find a new project once I finish my 4x4
Well first and formost! welcome to the board it's a great place.. not full of negative comments and what not like other ones! Thank you for the complements on my work! i try to work hard and do things right and clean! I also cannot wait till out rides are out and about in sac! Projects are fun man! but they sure can suck down your money and your time!
draggin86 is offline   Reply With Quote