View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 07:01 PM   #139
sfont66

Re: 72 C10 for my 25th wedding anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
Well this is exciting, the first startup! I can't wait to be where you're at with our project.

It's ironic, after months of waiting for our Terminator to show up it's still just sitting on a shelf in the shop as we wait for the Holley bellhousing.
Yeah, it really is a good feeling! So many parts to blend together, and they all seem to be working well. I’m happy to be done with the electrical part, and all circuits are working.
So far I’m happy with the terminator x, and would definitely buy it again. It was easier than I had thought it would be, as I said before, I hate wiring, but it all turned out pretty good.

Waiting for key components to arrive is very frustrating! Many companies still are short staffed, and many more still claim supply chain issues. The same is true for the company I work for.
I feel your pain, hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer.