View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
ryanroo

Re: Question using a Dodge NP241DLD X-fer case

Yes there are options. DD also has a convertor box that will convert your electronic signal to a cable output.

Jb Conversions has a tailhousing conversion kit that also includes a cable drive output. it converts the sip yoke to a fixed if that is something you are wanting or are ok with.

personally, i want the DD dash. the options it affords makes it worth the price to me. it just depends if i have the money or not...

as far as playing the guess where it came from game, i know what you mean. but considering the lack of awesome in the dodge front axle, i think i would toss it. plus it will be a bit of a PITA to make it work in the chevy unless you are going to try to convert the chev to a link coil set up similar to the dodge.

my truck is a total guessing game but i know what and where it all came from so i dont care. i need to write it all down so its not lost somewhere in my head in the future but thats no big deal to me.

my perfect solution was to find a 78-79 ford d60. it bolts in to the GM springs perfectly and allows the use of the np241 so you dont have to fight the exhaust through the 205.

ryan

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote