View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
wutnxt

Location: vancouver b.c....is the biggest place most people would know but I am actually out in the valley 45 mins away
Re: 1966 SBBW pro street

I have already ripped off the front end....bought 2 new fenders...Short some body parts for this build yet and it might have to wait till I can get to the portland swap meet and get some doors and a hood. But as it sit's right now I have it as far as i can go with out more parts....Well thats not exactly right,starting next week i will peel the rest of the box apart to get to the frame from the top. Not sure at this point if i will take the cab off or just work around it. But i want to paint the chassis and the bottom of the cab as i work towards replacing the front end. I plan on putting all the custom trim back on it once i find some and then it will get painted to match my 1969 Z/28 camaro. With all of the roll cage in and around it ...things get way more difficult to work on. The bar running through the door has got to get hinged, it's almost impossible to get my..*** ### past it and over it. The drive train at this point ..it's not going to get touched other maybe a dyno tune. I am under a bit of pressure right now because I want to have it back together painted and tuned for the Goodguy's in Puyallup WA july 22-24th....Here is to trying
wutnxt is offline   Reply With Quote