View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:04 PM   #2402
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: 1972 Chevy 4wd Longhorn Project: Never Ending Changes

Next thing on the list is to get rid of the wood console I made to house my little larry valve, and ditch the little larry valve. That SOB will get stuck and continue to add air when it is in the middle position. Not cool. I'm going to put a regular leveling valve on it with a dump valve and be done with it. Then I need to finish hooking up my gauges, and I might put on borg warner turbos and my oil filter relocation stuff later on. Like the title says, never ending changes.

My daughter rode with me to and from the car show in Oskaloosa last weekend. She passed out 10 minutes into the trip on the way home. The kids love this truck. I'm betting I'll be building them their own trucks on down the road.

I did find another project last weekend but I don't think I'll pursue it. I just don't need another project. (Is that a thing?)
Attached Images

1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote