View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #23
Acme Racer

Talking New Arrival 12/16/2009

Hi Gang
Here are the pics of the 74 Burb when we got it home Wed, 12/16/09. Its a Cali truck until this last May, Very very solid truck with a 350/350 in it

There have been a few changes that happened today. Mainly the addition of the 18" wheels I had on my '94 Burb, and a quicky "K wash". I'll take pics of the Changes when it stops raining here in "sunny" Florida.

To answer some of your questions, in time it probably will wind up at the least a "cruise in" vehicle. Maybe pressed into some show duty from time to time. It WILL get lowered, spindles, springs and shackles are being looked for as I type this**. Its a "Custom C10", meaning rubber mat floor, AM radio, P/S, P/DB, A/T truck with add on A/C When the (for real) repaint happens, we will stay with the factory color, only lose the white roof, add chrome bumpers, and maybe change the front seats The 74 is really very solid, with just a few minor "bumps and bruises? It drives out really nice, too!

** = (Anyone have drop spindles for a 73-80 1/2 ton burb???)

Whaddya think gang?

Happy Hoildays Everyone from Daytona Beach!
Larry
92 Chevy "Yenko Impala SS" Wagon, massive mods, my toy - 92 Buick "GSX" Roadmaster wagon, many mods, wifes toy - 92 Olds Custom Cruiser "442-W31" Wagon Wifes Daily Driver - 68 C10 Suburban Panel, restoration/street rod project - 92 Gambler Champ Dirt Car Project - 74 C10 Custom Original Cali Burb - 79 GMC 35 Sierra Classic 1 Ton Crew Cab Dually

Last edited by Acme Racer; 12-18-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Acme Racer is offline   Reply With Quote