Thread: 47-55.1 Long Time Coming......
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 07:53 PM   #119
gsinon

Re: Long Time Coming......

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing a little "off topic" stuff here. I'm a small town guy with a regular job during the day and a shop in my back yard where I play with hot rods. So for us home builders to get ink is cool to me that the mags are showing stuff from us and not just the big name pro builders. Should be ok...right?! If this is a problem I can delete.

I meant to post this up previously but just realized I hadn't. In my travels I have made many friends and connections within the hot rod world. A few of them are print magazine people. I am friendly with a few of the team from In The Garage Media that has a few titles out including Classic Truck Performance, Modern Rodding and All Chevy. One of my previous project vehicles got 6 Paiges of ink in Modern Rodding back in 2020, something I am super proud of. Since then I have had a few technical articles in the queue for print with that magazine. The first of which came out a couple months ago. In this one I modified the rear fenders on my friends 35 Ford.

These pics are the result of that first article:

1987 R10, Ethel
Copper Hill Rod & Custom
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829856
gsinon is offline   Reply With Quote