View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 08:34 PM   #15
customfab4x4

Re: Classic Performance Products (CCP) - Very Questionable Business Practices

All good comments.

No doubt that I learned my lesson in terms of inspecting everything before installing. But that still doesn't change the circumstances or how CCP handled this situation.

So of course once I posted this thread, CCP called me probably within an hour. Imagine that? Why it takes this amount of effort, I don't know.

So CCP told me that I should have posted the 5-star review as they wanted me to do BEFORE shipping me anything. This was their manager, Jeff. I told him that I ABSOLUTELY would NOT provide a 5-star review WITHOUT first getting 5-star customer service. He tried to debate the conversation but I'm simply done.

Gave him a simple choice.
A) Ship me the slotted replacement rotor as originally requested and get a happy customer!
B) Refund the entire purchase as I have not received my entire order. And Ebay dispute resolution will absolutely side with me.

I left it at that and told him that I have no future desire to speak with CCP directly about this. I empowered him to make the best decision for either CCP or his customer. Guess what he chose?

Appears CCP is now finally sending me the slotted rotor. I have not received a tracking number but I did get a text starting the replacement would ship today. YESSSSSS! THANK YOU CCP.....FINALLY. But next time, please don't fight with your customer and make review demands. This is a very shady practice. I'll blame the manager, Jeff, not CCP at this point. Dude needs some customer service training and a much larger perspective of how good customer support looks.

And I agree with a replied post, if you desire CCP parts, might be best to go through one of their vendors who offers top notch customer service and more of a no questions asked policy. I am really suprised CCP, or Jeff, took the path they did.

I still am upset that CCP originally demanded a 5-star Ebay Review before they would ship anything. Sorry, CCP, I have that right as no company should ask such a thing from their customers.

Imagine telling someone that have a product packed and ready to ship? Yet, I will not ship this product to you unless you 1st give me a 5-star review. That's backwards!!!! Luckily, consumers have the power of the internet!

Enough of the criticality. It is not my intend to bash people or companies. We get far too much of that in our modern politics nowadays. So hopefully CCP will learn, as I have learned to carefully inspect parts before installing.

In the coming days, I will confirm if CCP actually shipped the parts.

In the coming weeks, I will share my experience with the parts from a fit and finish standpoint. I hope and expect that feedback to be very position. My research shows that CCP is producing quality C10 parts, as good as anyone else. Entire reason why I choose them and hopefully the bad taste in my mouth will be gone in a few days.

Thanks for all the replies. Be nice to hear from a CCP representative about how Jeff handled the situation or if the request for a 5-star review, prior to shipping products, is standard policy????????????????????????

Last edited by customfab4x4; 02-06-2024 at 08:49 PM.
customfab4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote