View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
LooseCannon

Re: Bagged 05 Suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcov3rxx View Post
that looks killer! nice... cant wait to see the install with the compressors... keep the pics comin! with drop spindles and those rear bumpstops removed it should help out a lot.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little nick D View Post
hey man the work is coming along for sure but something to think about is those front mounts mite need some exrta support. those upper mounts have been known to bend over time, an being a burb its allot more weight so ya i am just trying to help man....again keep up the good work.
Thanks for the heads up on the Shockwave mounts. I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1016 View Post
Big props, LooseCannon...it's awesome to see that your "disability" doesn't stop you from doing what you want to do. It's already looking tough, and it sounds like it's probably still brand new inside. Are you gonna put hand controls on it?

And my $.02 as far as wheels: I think the 20" LTZ rims look great on these trucks, especially with that color paint.
Thanks! The entire truck is unbelievably clean. Well worth the 600 mile round trip for the purchase. Currently, it has portable hand controls that will be replaced with permanent ones at some point.
I agree those wheels would look killer! My only concern about 20's are rubbing. I like a sidewall on my wheels and think anything shorter than a 45 profile won't look right and I don't know if a 45 will fit? I will run either a 18 or 20... just not sure which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
with JB, I think those "stock" wheels would look killer on the Burb.

What a great build!
Thanks! And I love your truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvblazer78 View Post
OO slap!! That is looking sweet! Please let us know how it rides..
Thanks! You have a sweet Blazer!

Last edited by LooseCannon; 06-07-2009 at 11:12 PM.
LooseCannon is offline   Reply With Quote