View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:07 PM   #1
tucsonjwt

Power Window Motor and Regulator Replacement Recommendations

My left power window motor is broken again. I went with DIY motor attachment the last time and used my original regulator. AC Delco now sells the motor and regulator as one unit (P/N A11392) but they are out of stock everywhere - except JC Whitney on ebay for about $134. Aftermarkets seem to go for about $60.

Since most of the Delco parts I have purchased recently were made in China, should I buy the aftermarket assembly for about $60? The last motor I got from ACD had a loose connection internally so that was a waste of money.

What have you guys used for a replacement motor/regulator? I really don't want to go through the vice grip/drill out and screw process again. My long arms get really cut up when fishing inside those small door openings, so I want to make this as easy as possible.

My existing regulator plastic guide wheels are barely attached now, so a new regulator with nice new plastic wheels would be a good idea if the regulator actually lined up correctly with my window and door.

Thanks.
tucsonjwt is offline   Reply With Quote