View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #54
wolffcub

Re: Being jerked around by Patricks

All my conversations with Patrick at the time of order until the last time i talked to him was calm and cool. Never once was I chewing him out for anything, even one time during a call about me inquiring about my items he commented and thanked me for not flying off the handle.

I'm not calling them for for the sake of a complaint but just to get my refund for the canceled part as i think I am at least entitled to that. What has made this thing exhausting and stressful is trying to deal with it for so long. That's cool if he shut down for 2 months for a holiday (if that was the case) but at least update the web page or change the voice mail to suit so people don't get a bad idea as to why you never answer or never return multiple nice and pleasant phone messages.

I don't think i was fast to act on any account. having to wait 70 odd days for a order to arrive when they supposedly had all the items in hand at the time of order i don't think is cool.

I don't think I actually slammed them. I Never made direct comments about him or his employees directly, no name calling. Stated my experience, showed I was a little displeased via this thread on the service that was provided.

If it aint broke I still try to fix it!
wolffcub is offline   Reply With Quote