View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:01 PM   #12
70cst

Re: The Circuit Rider Lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Wow, a real stroke of luck with that !! Glad to see no damage to a really great looking truck. As mentioned, be really careful when digging the truck out. Would suggest getting that done ASAP to prevent a wind coming up and bringing down the barn totally. Hate to have something shift and end up dinging the paint and/or the body.

Question for you concerning the truck cover. In your first post about the barn coming down I noticed the pic shows the same swing out camper mirrors I have on my '71 4x4. Love'um as I can actually see something behind me. Hard to tell being covered but do you still have the same mirrors currently? What brand of cover and where did you get it from? Looking for a cover for my '71 and have been wondering how well a cover would fit with those mirrors installed. Truck sits in a steel arched building when not in use but being dark blue metallic is is like a dust magnet, LOL.
Ironhorse - I think it's California Car Cover - the cover fits well.

67-72 Chevy and GMC Trucks...The Classic Truck for the Classic Folk.

1970 CST Two tone green, 402BB, 400 Automatic, Tach, Buckets, AC, AM-FM, Tilt, GM CB, GM 8 Tract, LWB, etc

JOHN 17:3...The better side of "LIFE"

Remember: Everyday is a good day...Some are just gooder!
70cst is offline   Reply With Quote