View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 09:54 PM   #13
87chevy.com
BMW & ASE Master Certified

Re: Likuid Kreations DBW pedal mount

If anyone wants to send me a new 19417903 (c6 corvette) pedal to keep (rockauto the cheapest) I'll mock it up to fit like the original 73-87 pedal offset and send that person a bracket and then post the dimensions for anyone to make along with wiring diagram pinouts.

Ill also post the Impala pedal bracket dimensions that I used in the last build which required a sheet metal adapter to get the pedal angle to be the same angle as the 86, as well as the gen5 pedal bracket... but the corvette pedal might be better if the angle is more like stock. the Impala pedal was almost vertical if I remember correctly.

The gen5 truck pedal fits well with the bracket, just doesn't look stock but you get use to it, but if its all you have or thats what came with your engine swap it works and doesnt look bad, just not stock

advice/info on fabing brackets

for anyone wanting to make a bracket or some sort but doesnt know how or where to start...
The way I approach making anything: grab harbor freight dial calipers, measure, measure again, close? .. pretty close? no, re measure,... pretty close? yes then draw them in a cad program, sprayed adhesive spray on the print and material.. usually MDF or acrylic depending on thickness that would be ideal, cut it, drilled it as its super easy to work with. Then check work, did it fit, up down, left right - update sketch, repeat.

clint

New project: 2006 BMW x5 6cyl AWD to L83 6l80e 4wd to 2WD / RWD

A poor man buy's it twice

finally got my domain name back, 87chevy.com.... site rework in progress

Last edited by 87chevy.com; 12-30-2022 at 10:07 PM.
87chevy.com is offline   Reply With Quote