Thread: Barn raising
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 10:05 PM   #506
hdff

Re: Barn raising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bradbury View Post
Just a little headlight update.
I had chosen form over function with the old headlights because I never really drove the truck at night. Recently I have started driving it more at night and it was pretty dangerous. The lights were little candles at best but my form over function frustrations were from liking the chrome half eyelid that the old lights had during the day time and the light that it restricted at night time.

I came across these LED projector lamps that have a great retro look but are modern LED projectors with crazy bright white light but the light comes out in a semicircle (flat on top, curved on the bottom) array so the super bright light does not blind oncoming traffic like a round wash array would. I am very happy with the look and the performance.
I had to cut the back of the bucket they sit in and I also had to toss the three pin stock plug but it was not too much trouble to fit in.
Link to the lights please…..
Dig them side pipes by the way, custom built headers?

Don't argue with idiots, People watching may not be able to tell the difference...
There's someone in my head........But it's not me......

cheap tricks thread great info here!! http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
hdff is offline   Reply With Quote