Thread: DHL Shipping!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 12:58 AM   #14
N242MUCH

here comes santa !

My brother used them to ship me a 67-72 manual. A week later he had called me and asked if i had got the package i was not sure what he was talking about as it was to be a surprise. When i did not call him to thank him for the book he got worried. I had told him that i did not get the package. he gave me the tracking number and i got on the computer and looked it up. they said that it was delivered. I called them told them that i did not receive the package and they said i did. After about ten minutes back and forth they informed me that i did get the package so whats a person to do i gave up. 4 days later a freind of mine called me and told me that he had a package with my name on it. It was the package i was looking for he was not sure how long he had it at his door as they just got back from vacation and he called me as soon as he got in the house. His address is the same as mine except for the last part mine is court his is drive. IF the driver would have read the package properly i would have got it on time no excuse the road signs are visible and clear. bad service!!!!!! called them back told them what happened thinking they would refund my brothers money and apolagize but no such luck.
N242MUCH is offline   Reply With Quote