View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:04 PM   #473
Hotcorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Are those adapters to allow 8 on 170mm wheels to be used in 8 on 6.5" bolt circle?

The powder coat guy said he would just scuff them and powdercoat, so I just scuffed them and painted. I figure all this white coat would be is a coating on top of powder coat, so why not paint? I still have the steel powder coated.

Still trying too hard in the styling department. Give those guys a chill pill and ask them to design a clean simple wheel with smooth rims. Something that doesn't look like it's made out of a bunch of pieces and riveted all together. So funny that Outlaws and Outlaw IIs (copied after Centerlines) were ever so popular till people started disliking the fake rivets. Now it's hard to find wheels that don't have fake rivets and the better companies that made the wheels tat got people away from Outlaw IIs are out of business (Centerline, Weld...). And those are the companies that took us to billet and drop forged quality wheels.
I’ve got some nice Outlaw IIs in 16.5” with beautiful 33x12.5x16.5 BFGs tires to sell if anyone's interested.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hotcorner is offline   Reply With Quote