View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #16
custom10nut

Re: Looking at a C10 to buy near Long Island NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlytroop View Post
I understand. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your thoughts. I understand we're both just speculating, now I gotta do the leg work and talk to the owners. I do really like the idea of a Short bed big block truck whether its on the SPID or not. After being able to drive a small block corvette and my big block camaro I'm team BB all the way! haha

I have no excuse for this other than I had a budget and I kept looking at trucks near me and I couldn't find one in good enough condition for the best price so I just said forget it and searched the whole country to find something I liked.

I think the answer to this lies with the fact that I'm young and dumb and haven't made this mistake yet. I have however gotten some advice here that is making me rethink how wise/dumb of a decision that is.
The best aspect of your asking the questions, is that you asked BEFORE you spent any money.
This forum has more experience and GOOD advise that you can ever dream to get ANYWHERE else. Welcome to the forum, and ask as many questions as you want.
custom10nut is offline   Reply With Quote