View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #27
shifty
Questionable

Re: Post your 88-98 Craigslist (and other) for sale ads

1995 K1500 Diesel, all power, leather, 4x4 for $900

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/p...908212156.html

"I am selling a very unique truck, 1995 Chevy Silverado K1500 4X4 Ext Cab DIESEL pick up. I have never seen a 1500 diesel pick up they always been 3/4 or 1 ton trucks. Since its a Diesel they are emission exempt. This is a rust free southern truck with leather, power windows and locks. Also the paint is thin and fading in certain areas. The truck currently has 318,678 miles and will need glow plugs, flywheel and/or starter. I bought truck as you see it and have not had it running do to starter/flywheel issue. I am not a mechanic and is to big a job for me to handle. This is being sold AS-IS and it will need towed from its current location. I have clean/clear title in hand. Any question or to set appointment to see it please CALL or TEXT only. I do answer emails."

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote