View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #69
RetroSBK

Re: lets see your trick mods and custom touches!!

Made an acrylic hood emblem insert out of florescent blue acrylic. Thinking about adding a LED to side light it when the head lights are on...

Some mildly custom door panels.

Also fitted 14in electric fans, One puller on the radiator, one puser on the condensor. Did quite get the AC cold enuf so now sitting on the shelf, waiting for me to put them on are a 508 compressor and Be-Cool condensor. Made a smoked Acrylic shroud to force all the air to flow through the condensor as well.

The front fan eliminated the room I had for my old hood pop, so I made up a new lever drilled a hole, and looked some cable through it. Ran this around one bar of the grill... It is all but invisible, and works great!

Also fitted late model C1500 seats..

Right now we are calling this truck FHFU... Fix his F*** ups (the previous owner was a hack) notice the cut doors and dash, the fact the when you turn on the fan, the compressor kicks on, etc etc.. LOTS of work to do... or re-do..
Attached Images

1970 C10, shortened long bed, Alum Headed full roller 383 (with Victor, 750DP, stainless rockers, behive springs, CNC ported heads) TCI SSF 700R4, 4.10 Posi, Bagged on C-Notch and 2.5 spindles. Air Cond, black out tint, satin black paint, custom interior, rolling low and not so slow...

Last edited by RetroSBK; 02-24-2007 at 04:26 PM.
RetroSBK is offline   Reply With Quote