Thread: $hort Change
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:03 AM   #1
Westcoastpainter

$hort Change

hey c10 guys!! And gals for that matter! ok so I've been building a 70 chev for about 6 months off and on. Mostly off! but i will post some pics cause thats what matters! i started with a 70 gmc i found in a field. this truck is quite a wreck, but it is a shorty and was all there. where i live, theres absolutely never these trucks up for sale, in a short bed, unless they're already done. So i got it and hauled it to my lot at work. Which is a body shop so I am lucky to have a convenient place to put it. I hauled the box off it, got a used door and started on the cab corners cause they were lap welded and i wanted them flush. SO i plugged away on that gmc for a little bit, then i got a phone call about another c10, shorty for sale. Widow sale, ex body mans truck. New box, New tubs, pile of parts, ran, all sheet metal already bodyworked. which brings us to now! still have the gmc, but its in the back 40. I'm gonna try to post pics, not sure which order they come up in, or where for that matter! this truck is getting full extreme drop members, CPP big brakes, 6.0 lQ9 6l80e. accuair. so stay tuned!
Attached Images

Westcoastpainter is offline   Reply With Quote