Thread: $hort Change
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:54 PM   #11
Westcoastpainter

$hort Change

ok so now it is really taking shape. recently got my accu air e level kit. 2x 400c compressors, one 5 gallon tank. now I'm having a hard time deciding on my fuel tank. ideally i want a boyds with in tank pump for a LS. i see they've changed to aeromotive pumps. any body have a opinion on them vs walboro? the problem with boyds is the $ for me. plus it has to ship to canada and clear customs, blah blah so in other words were talking around 869$ id say after exchange and shipping and duties. also i have the oem tank/pump that came with my 6.0/6l80e swap. ideally i would love to incorporate this pump with some sort of cell, but the boyds isn't deep enough. i was thinking a oem blazer tank and fabbing my pump in there somehow. my stock ls tank is running the return in the lid of the pump also.. as I've been told by a gm mechanic, not sure that makes sense to me but.. so anyone got any ideas for a rear tank? i started cleaning up my firewall also so heres a sneak peak. i have to trim a lot off my tie rod ends obviously, i threaded the ends on and its real toed out i must say! they're narrowed arms so i was aware to begin with they needed to narrowed. thats coming up soon. looks like i may need to trim around 2" off each tie rod. good times hah

ok some more pics, wish i could upload more than 5 at a time and faster lol.
Attached Images

Westcoastpainter is offline   Reply With Quote