View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #55
tinyjaime

Re: Being jerked around by Patricks

I agree that's fair. Like what I have posted I believe it to be true. The power of the Internet can really help along with the bbb etc. I believe 60 year old parts are sometimes had to get fast. However that should be communicated and then you can decide if you still want to place the order. I belong to a few other groups too and every once in a while I really get a negative comment about them. I know you cannot please everyone all the time. I just brought it to their attention so if the problem is on their end they can fix it or maybe talk to their vendors.

I was not implying that you were wrong. I like the old mom and pop stores especially for the 235. Now I forwarded this post and he told me he was devastated and was doing damage control. So take that for what it's worth and maybe they will communicate better on long back orders. I think they mean well but still doing old fashioned style and not caught up with modern technology. Well if they really are do what they say type then if you have a complaint they will do their best to resolve it. I am not blaming anyone for their actions.

Cheers and good luck on your builds
Tj
tinyjaime is offline   Reply With Quote