View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #120
89muscletruck

Re: "The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla" 1987 Chevy 2WD SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonr1973 View Post
Here's a few pics of my '79 GMC...I bought this last summer do build it over winter, but then got the '87 instead.

I really like this truck, it drives straight and it's pretty solid barring this usual rust holes. I have the original rally wheels for it, I just had a flat right before winter so I had to put on the back spare.

I might fix it up next winter and put my extra 700R in it along with power windows and A/C.

It has a 350 and 3 speed auto in it right now. The previous owner that I bought it from only had it a few months before I bought it. He bought it from the orginal owner that happens to live about 5 minutes away from me!

Anyways, the PO had the mufflers replaced and put in a few Edlebrock chrome goodies under the hood. Anyways, this is a pretty cool truck.

If I ever get the urge though to build a square body crew cab lifted 4x4, I'll have to sell this one regretably because I can`t mooch any MORE ROOM!

Sweet rides!
If you do ever get the urge to sell this truck I want to be the front of the line to buy it! I love those square long boxes!

Buy the way there is a square body crew for sale on out on Highway 14, its on the intersection of 14 and 833 almost out by Tofield. Not sure what the fela wants for it but it looks to be in good shape and its sat there for a couple of years now.
89muscletruck is offline   Reply With Quote