Thread: Raymond
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #38
68jewel
On the path to financial ruin!

Re: Project "Class Act"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot949 View Post
Well the good news is they haven't collected a dime as of yet and they have not asked for any... so all I am out right now is the truck sitting at their shop instead of my garage... So outside of logistics it really doesn't matter... I am going to go two more weeks then if nothing is done I will probably do just that...
2 weeks...good deal. And when you go to get it, stand firm and actually get it. Don't let them give you a bunch of excuses of "why and why not's". Pick it up and never look back. I'm being a little harsh here, but I'm sick and tired of these types of shops. There's one on every corner. They want to take their time and do your project at their own discretion, but won't cut you a break on hourly charges or nothing else. Anyway, whether you keep it there and they fair right with you or if you take it somewhere else, keep us updated with pics.

Ooh Wee's Makeover...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=376280
68jewel is offline   Reply With Quote