View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 11:34 PM   #8
Howell1988

Smile Re: 65 long bed fleetside!!! I'm baaaccckk!!#fathersdaygiftrebuild

Well managed to get her running steady enough to get it from my dad's over to my house and the fuel line definitely needs cleaned from the tank to the fuel pump line is obviously dirty or rusted so so going to be the next thing pulling the fuel line from the tank to the fuel pump so that it's not starving for fuel but tonight I went ahead and took some pictures of the bed and remove the big flat piece of Steel that the previous owner had laying in the bed so I can get measurements on my boards and go ahead and start getting that ready too so here's a few pics and hopefully I'm going to find a set of fenders and I had a set lined up on here but found out I was short money in my bank account so got to wait till next paycheck and going to try to pick up a set of fenders off here again. Thanks for checking out my YouTube videos and my posts hoping this build starts to pick up speed within the next couple weeks
Attached Images