View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #6
Realnoisy

Re: Coming Soon! My great experience with Thorbecke Bros!

Basically I purchased the Super Lift kit via telephone in February Jason at Thorbecke Bros/Suicide Doors said it would take 2 months. When I called he kept telling me probably in 3 weeks so I called every 3 weeks.This went on for over 6 months.

After 6 months and two weeks (and a little frustrated) I text him for status saying "What excuse are you going to give me this time". He said he was refunding my money. I said, "that's great!"

Now the bizarre part is that he wouldn't stop texting me. He even admitted to being a dic to me. He kept texting me for 4 to 5 hours talking about how great his kit was. All I could say was "just shut your pie hole and refund my money!" I tried to find a program that would copy my text so I could post the text but I was unable and I'm not going to type it all out. I still have the text.

Called my credit card company immediately and got my money back the next day.

I spoke to a few other vendors about Jason and they say he's taking from Peter to pay Paul. Some say he used to have a pretty good company but not anymore.

I would have never bought the kit had I known it would take 6 months or longer. I was patient with Jason and when I showed a little frustration, he has to be a jerk.

The sad part is that I read horror stories about them and I didn't listen. I gave them a chance and I wasted 6 months waiting for parts. It's really my fault.