View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #22
63 & 64 Bowties
and a few others

Re: Ebay - Chevy truck widower selling their whole lot

Dear zippydodog,

Dear Bill and everyone: Thank you all VERY much! I just wish I would have visited 67-72 Chevy Trucks before I listed with e-Bay. I visited it yesterday and I felt right at home!! In the short time I looked around, I laughed out loud. I am sure I would have gotten alot of support and valuable advice before jumping into this auction. I decided to go out and attempt to sort the parts and motors, etc. so that I could take better pictures so people can get an idea of just what I have. Both of my girls came over and helped and we got alot done last night. They're both expecting so I wouldn't let them lift too much but we should have some more detailed pictures by this evening. Would I be able to post additional pictures to my listing at this point? I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgable about how all this works. Until a couple of months ago, I didn't even have a computer. Well, I'm gonna get back to sorting but on behalf of my family to you and yours and all the awesome people in your forums.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Dawn

- chvynut44

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” Gandhi
63 & 64 Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote