Thread: Creeping Death
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #65
Comerz

Re: Creeping Death

dang nice truck man!!! im just now getting started on my 1985 k5 blazer. Just got the lift on it yesterday but I plan to do a frame off restoration soon. Your not gonna believe this but I'm only 15 and I've been working as a mechanic for 8 years. My dad runs a business here in Fayettville and he taught me nearly everything he knows starting when I was five. Anyways, I bought the Blazer a few months ago, didnt have an engine in it when I bought it. I found a 4 bolt main 350 and dropped it in there (came out of an r.v.). After changing the oil 5 times in 2 days (heads were gunked up bad) I bolted up an edelbrock intake with a holley carburetor. A few weeks after that, I found out somebody changed the rear end from a 3.73 to a 2.73, although they didnt change the front axle out... You see the problem there??? Idiots i swear. So I dropped the rear end and put the 3.73 up in there. that sucker will THROW you back in your seat now. Torquey!!!! Heres a picture with the lift I put on there yesterday. More Pics to come, will start my own tread once i get going on the frame off restorationName:  IMG953248 (1).jpg
Views: 1769
Size:  30.4 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1776
Size:  10.7 KB
Comerz is offline   Reply With Quote