View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
Jeffs70

Re: Truck Prices getting out of hand.....

This reminds me from about 15 years ago I had a 65 oldsmobile cutlass and blew out the tranny driving like an idiot. I searched and searched to see how much it would be worth and everyone told me its worth crap so I sold it for 1k and the next thing a few years later the darn car was selling for around 30k WTF i lost my @ss apprently and they are still selling strong.
but here is the other thing. everyone here is saying these trucks are not really worth all that much and selling them for almost nothing to some people. that is what keeps the price down so much and these trucks so cheap and not worth almost anything even after we have put all our hard work and money into them. its nice to have something easy to work on and cheap to work on but then again. look at how many want them and they are almost impossible now to find a good decent deal on one of your liking. thats why some people have priced them so high. least thats the way it is over here in california. people always wanting something for nothing. Not trying to piss anyone off here Just sayin IMO. I also wouldn't pay this much either though lol. but im sure if its running they didn't mis-price the thing. by all means this is not to piss anyone off. but im sure ill hear about it LOL
Jeffs70 is offline   Reply With Quote