View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 10:15 AM   #240
MASTERBrian

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainfab View Post
'67-'72 booster bracket is not going to work on your '60 Suburban. You are going to need the '60-'62 booster bracket with the hydraulic clutch in this thread.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=362375

In addition to those boosters listed in post #1 of each for sale thread, there is a listing elsewhere referenced in post #1, of compatible boosters. Also an expanded list comes with every booster bracket.

There are 3 ways to extend the booster pushrod using the original pushrod to reach the pedal. You can cut and weld, cut and thread and use a coupling nut, or cut and use a sleeve and pin method.
That thread is linking the bracket with clutch booster. I have an automatic. I searched for a thread with the booster for the 60 with auto and had no luck. I'm sure there is one out there if you have that link. Never the less if you have those and they'll work I'm interested in getting one shipped to kansas depending on how quickly I'd get it. I'm hoping to pull motor today and want to start cleaning up and prepping the engine bay and redoing the brakes while she's out.
MASTERBrian is offline   Reply With Quote