View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 11:14 PM   #12
'68 K-10

Hey everyone,
thanks for the info and help. i looked at my old springs and your right the pin is in the center and my new ones are not. im not sure if its gonna be far off in the wheel well but im sure it will. i dont have the bed on so i cant tell right now but i trust that your research is right and i got screwed. Im not real sure what im going to do but the people at bds and power motor sports will be hearing from me. I made sure the people i talked to at power motor sports knew what i had and i asked a couple times this will work. they told me the only problem was in the front that the front leaf would be longer but its not much longer. so far the people at truck and van specialities have helped me out and they are a bds dealer so i will talk to them and let you guys know.

p.s. if i do end up having to talk to bds or power motor sports how many people are members of this board so i cant tell them how many people are gonna hear about the bad expirience i had.