View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #60
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Well was able to get the donor winshield frame pulled apart in one piece. The only bad spot in the whole panel is the very bottom of the pillar. I have a replacement pc. on the way here. I still have not decided if i am going to remove the whole inside and outside section from the green one or just pull the outer skin from both. It looks like the green one must have sat in the woods with leaves and such trapped between the door and pillar for an extended time. All of the rust is from the outside in. I guess I wont really know until I get it all apart. I have the rocker boxes and other misc. pcs. I needed on order and hope to have them here early next week. I am going to get all that in before the windshield pillar gets replaced so I can keep everything in place ( I hope)
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote