View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 06:03 PM   #425
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

End of the road trip coming up,fast.

We headed to O’Fallon via two more Walmart’s, trying to find some more of the Chevy truck models for Craig.

No luck there.....

However, he saw a model that I can only reveal in Or toward end November, which I promptly scooped and bought to bring home.

Racing against time a bit, to get to Dennis’ workshop, we made it there at 4.27pm for our 4.30 shop tour and departure to the trade show..

That’s a mailbox.

Craig laid instant clam to this little guy, who knows what the future holds there.

Now those that read stuff, rather than just looking at pics.......

Take close notice.

Not much notice here.

But once inside through that little hole in the wall.......

Cheap beers, and good company abounds.

Great company.

Friends.

And.....

DrummRollllllll.......

Meet Mo !!

Serves the coldest beer you could want to find.

And snacks.

And if, like me, you are special enough.......

She will serve you your own little plate of snacks.

What a girl.

Loved her Cardinals

After a few beers, Dennis bought everyone a round, tipped Mo and we left in his truck.

Headed to the lodge he is a member of, and where Adam and Hanna are getting married.

We were in early.

Free bar.

Once again, the food was excellent and I had to force myself not to go fetch more.

Once the raffles were drawn, we headed back to Dennis’ shop to collect the challenger, Imwas driving while Craig operated Waze and found two more Walmart’s.

We also saw this grain truck, soooooo tempting and in great condition

Craig as you know is negotiating a COE in Oklahoma, and saw this model, of course it had to go home.

Got home after 8.30pm and created piles in the spare room, we were being taken to the airport at 10.00 am by Debbie.

Eventually bed time, late in the night with some good byes to Adam, Hanna, Tyler,

What a blast this trip had been.

Next stop St Louis Airport I guess.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote