View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #85
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsolo View Post
UPS also has adopted the customer is stuck with it policy. I got a radiator damaged with 2 holes in the box and core damaged, I refused delivery and was told damaged was not an option. Our UPS girl took it back to the office sent it back with other comments customer not home... Buyer beware..delivery in good condition optional...OH YEA NICE COLLECTION OF PARTS.
Seems like everyting is going full circle. Used to be fedex and ups were the quickreliable and damage free shippers, now it seems usps takes the lead again.

BTW Ed, how you making out with yours? Any progress since u got the top off?
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote