Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #86
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
Hey I also have that chevy trucks parking only sign.

Engine and parts are looking good!
Thanks TJ.....

Not a lot gonna happen tonight since its church night...But I have ordered the power brake booster and power steering bracket from CaptainFab ( Thanks John) So I am sure it will be on its way shortly.

Im going to sit down in the next day or so and make a list of all that I want to do, parts that I think I am going to need to get this thing back on the road. That way I can kinda keep things organized a little in my mind of what I am going to do and how to try and accomplish it.

Mainly right now I am focusing on the engine bay etc...but do find myself wandering to the cab, paint, wheels and tires etc...lol

I think the main thing is to get it running again, where I can drive it and then do little projects like power steering, etc...on the weekends and not tie up Randys shop too long.

Speaking of wheels I did look at some and like the look of the Torg Thrust wheels...Only issue I see is that they do not come 6 lug...or at least the ones I looked at didn't...I was considering 18x9s...The truck currently has 15's on it with 275/60/15...real wide tires and a decent set of wheels...not my taste but still decent. I think it would cost a lot of money to change over to 5 lugs and if I was gonna do that I might as well put discs on it....even MORE money.

Im still looking for an automatic steering column so if ya see one lemme know. I have sent a couple of PM's to some members here...maybe someone will have one laying around that I can get...time will tell
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote