View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #22
AusTx68

Re: Blueprint Engines 383 - My Bad Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde65 View Post
So what now? Do they just keep the motor and you are left holding the bill that you paid? or are they sending it back to you, shipping due?

Have you thought about having a local reputable machine shop look into the issue before you spend $1K's of more dollars?
My claim is still open so there's hope I can get this resolved in a manner that is fair. I will definetely let everyone know the final outcome. They called me this morning to let me know a second inspection team would check the motor. Hopefully this second inspection will identify the error and my motor will be warrantied.

At this point they have the motor. If they do nothing and send it back I will definetely get it checked. Then I will report them to the Texas Attorney General and take them to court. How this ends is completely up to them. It's silly really..if this post gets 100 hits and 10 of those people choose not to buy their Product, that's over $40k in sales revenue lost. Their cost to make this right is a fraction of what they could lose thanks to the power of the Internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkbus View Post
Did you purchase the motor through Summit or Jeg's? If so I would contact them also. If nothing else maybe if they get enough complaints they will stop selling their junk.
I got it from Summit. They will hear from me if this goes badly.