View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 07:08 PM   #22
2low2care

Exclamation Re: Never order from *************!!!!

I see that this thread looks dead, but.......

I registered for this forum just to defend this shop. (But I am also the proud owner of a GMC).

I placed my order with ThorBros in the middle of last week. Late last night (Monday) I had that "sinking feeling" in my stomach. So what do I do, I do the last thing you're supposed to do, I turn to the Internet.

Oh no, Doom & Gloom, "the shop will dirtbag you", "there's no communication", "you'll never get your stuff", "you're going to get screwed out of your money."

Wait a minute, let me calm down and try to contact the company myself. I called the phone number today (Tuesday), and no surprise, got the machine. On the recording was an email address. What happened next was the big surprise.

I emailed this small company, and had a response about MY ORDER in less than 45 minutes. This is over lunch time, on the day before the 4th of July.

Shocked, I replied, thanking them for the response, and even letting them know that I would be cancelling a portion of my order. By now, it's getting late in the afternoon, so I included a quick "have a nice Independence Day" message with my email.

3 MINUTES LATER they wrote me back again!!! They made sure all of my questions were answered.

I cannot speak for anyone else's experience with this shop, but for me they have shown the absolute highest levels of customer service and professionalism. So, even if something is the same price on Amazon, I prefer to support individuals who are still keeping this lifestyle alive, and I will not hesitate to do business with them if I ever need something else they offer.
2low2care is offline   Reply With Quote