View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #16
special-K
Special Order

Re: November 2011 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZERMAN View Post
Thanks Tim for the nomination but I will have to decline...as per the board rules I dont own that truck anymore. Sold to my cousin who is a board member but it is going thru a cab and front clip change..it should be back as a 68 soon...Thanks Again
Darnit!! I was hoping you hadn't sold it. Better let me know if you still have the gold one,then. If not,I need pictures of the black one (not to put one before the other)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theastronaut View Post
What about trucks that we have restored but don't personally own? I'd like to nominate the '65 C10 I restored but it's not mine and the owners aren't board members. Just wondering if "sweat equity" counts; I'll play by the rules whatever is decided. Thanks.
I'm sure it's limited to member owned trucks. There's plenty member owned trucks to make it a hard choice as it is.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 10-19-2011 at 01:01 PM.