View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #116
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: '60-'62 Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

You do realize that this for sale thread is for a '60-'62 booster bracket correct? And you do need a '63-'66 standard booster bracket?

There is no best steering box. All truck based steering boxes are interchangeable from the '68-'86 C series and the '87-'91 R series trucks, Suburbans and 2wd K5 Blazers. The one difference is the fitting style change in about 1980. There was a variable ratio box offered as a option but there is no way to ID that steering box that I know of. Yes you must use the pitman are designed for the power steering box. I am assuming you need just the steering box adapter plate and not the tube and flange also?

I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop sing View Post
Good evening ,, need to order a master cylinder bracket for a 64 and also a p/s bracket ,just got one question for you what's the best donor power steering gearbox to try and get ? and will donor pitman arm work thx Hop you can invoice me at kirktgee63@gmail.com on pay pal thx for your time Hop
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote