View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #4851
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

Another day another score! Picked up a bench seat and electric washer out of a Chevy truck for $100.00.
The seat has the arm rest in it and the one in my 71 was nice so I hope this one will seat good to.
The seat will need to be cleaned good and the old took out. I need a couple of days to do it and the next few weeks are going to be full. So that's on hold for awhile.

Got the jug mounted & wired but need the water hoses to complete.

For the guy's who want to do this mod a little info on wiring.
The pump is hot all the time. Run the red wire from pump to 12 volts. I placed a 20 amp fuse inline with it also. Run the ground to the dash switch and plug it to the inside wire on the switch. When you push the wiper button in the pump is activated.
The switch has 3 wires connected to it with a plastic holder. 2 wires are side by side the inside one is the one you want.
Attached Images

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.