View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 03:07 PM   #10
jocko

Re: Rubber Floormats -- Again

While not original equipment for a truck, I've used 65-66 Impala rubber mats from Impala Bob's. They have a good assortment of factory colors that match most of our carpets. Other years might work, but I just happened to have some 65 Impalas in the past. They're subtle, think they have a small bow tie if I recall, all rubber, look right at home. Might be worth taking a look if you don't require original truck mats. Also - I have not used them in a high hump, so please check the measurements and make sure they fit your truck - I'm kinda working off a distant memory of using these...

EDIT: I think these are the ones I used - notice they are wide on the inside (trans tunnel) edges so you can trim to fit right up to the trans tunnel. Avail in 3 shades of blue, dk green, red, fawn, black - one of the blues shown. I vaguely remember they wouldn't break up the car-set-of-4... Not cheap, but they looked nice in the truck, like a factory mat. There are year-specific ones also, recommend look thru all to see what works best, maybe not just these. These were a very heavy vinyl or rubber.
http://www.impalas.com/1962-76-chevy...or-matset.html
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 10-16-2018 at 03:16 PM.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote